What data do we collect?
We collect your legal entity’s (company’s) contact details to be able to provide the service to you based on the requirements of our payment processing partner Stripe.
We also collect end-users name, email address and for mobile payments, also phone number to provide end-users access to their account. We do not collect credit card data, this is instead sent via a secured connection to Stripe who stores and processes this data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you create an account or make a purchase on one of our customers’ websites.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account
- Email you with product-related updates
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at AWS EU servers.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: support [at] zlick [dot] it
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Purchasing or subscribing to our customers’ content
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences and to provide end-users to buy or subscribe to our customers’ content. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features (including buying or subscribing to content) may not function as a result.
How to contact us